We provide digital maps for printing and online publications:
- maps for websites
- maps for brochures and folders
- maps for journals and magazines
- maps for scientific publications (articles in journals, specialised books,...)
- maps for scientific work (dissertations, diploma thesis,...)
BIOGEOMAPS offers target-group-oriented information for
- environmental protection groups
- national parks, nature parks, nature reserves,...
- various other educational institutions
- zoological or botanical societies
- private institutes, action groups and associations
- publishing houses
BIOGEOMAPS distribution maps
We focus on maps relating to nature conservation and species protection, in particular on distribution maps.
To effectively protect a species it is necessary to determine its distribution as exactly as possible. Distribution maps constitute the basis for this.
BIOGEOMAPS distribution maps exhibit the following characteristics:
- The use of a digital relief model makes the maps more realistic.
- They show political borders and waterways, making orientation easier.
- Data from various sources are shown on the map and are displayed as polygons.
- The maps can be matched to GIS data (e.g. habitat models, vegetation maps, eco-regions, precipitation maps,...) to obtain the most precise distribution of a species.